About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
USC Gould helps prepare you for a stellar legal career. You can pursue a JD degree, one of our numerous graduate and international offerings, or an online degree or certificate.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
USC Gould School of Law
- CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION (CLE)
- + INSTITUTE ON ENTERTAINMENT LAW AND BUSINESS
- + TRUST AND ESTATE CONFERENCE
- + INSTITUTE FOR CORPORATE COUNSEL
- + TAX INSTITUTE
- + REAL ESTATE LAW AND BUSINESS FORUM
- + INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INSTITUTE
The registration for the 2023 Tax Institute is opening soon!
In person registration includes access to the institute sessions, networking breaks, available recordings of the on-demand sessions, continuing education credit, and an electronic copy of the Institute syllabus.
- $589 - In-Person One Day Registration (Early Bird); Last day to purchase, January 3, 2023
$659 In-Person One Day Registration; Last day to purchase, January 22, 2023
- $989 - In-Person Two Day Registration (Early Bird); Last day to purchase, January 3, 2023
$1,059 In-Person Two Day Registration; Last day to purchase, January 22, 2023
- $1,299 - In-Person Three Day Registration (Early Bird); Last day to purchase, January 3, 2023
$1,369 In-Person Three Day Registration; Last day to purchase, January 22, 2023
Virtual Registration/Videos On Demand:
Virtual registration includes access to the live broadcast of the Institute sessions and available recordings of the on-demand sessions, continuing education credit, and an electronic copy of the Institute syllabus. Recordings will be made available at the conclusion of the Institute and will remain viewable for one year. Videos On Demand will be available for purchase after the conclusion of the USC Gould School of Law 2023 Tax Institute.
- $639 - Virtual One Day Registration (Early Bird); Last day to purchase, January 3, 2023
$709 Virtual One Day Registration, Last day to purchase, January 22, 2023
- $1,039 - Virtual Two Day Registration (Early Bird); Last day to purchase, January 3, 2023
$1,109 Virtual One Day Registration, Last day to purchase, January 22, 2023
- $1,349 - Virtual Three Day Registration (Early Bird); Last day to purchase, January 3, 2023
$1,419 Virtual One Day Registration, Last day to purchase, January 22, 2023
- $400 - Government Employee In Person Registration - Per Day (Must be currently employed by a government agency.)
- $450 - Goverment Employee Virtual Registration - Per Day (Must be currently employed by a government agency.)
Full-Time Law Students:
- $225 - Full Time Law Student In Person Registration - Per Day (Must currently be enrolled)
- $275 - Full Time Law Student Virtual Registration - Per Day (Must currrently be enrolled)
Note: If you registered for the 2023 Tax Institute (In-Person or Virtual) January 23 - 25, Videos On Demand are included with your registration for the day(s) you registered for, and you should not purchase them again.
Each registrant must be registered individually, and you must use the registrant's email address to register for Videos On Demand. Registrations are NOT transferrable, and registrations may not be shared by mutiple registrants. Registration cannot be confirmed without payment, and it is highly recommended to pay online with a credit cat to avoid mail and processin delays. Registants who have attended any of our past events may already have an account associated with their email address. You can use the password reset link on the log-in page to reset the password, or email email@example.com for further assist.
Continuing Education Credit:
MCLE credit (including Specialization) is available for watching the Videos On Demand. CPE, CFP and CTFA credit is NOT available for watching Videos On Demand and is only vailable to those that watched and participated in the LIVE virtual broadcasts.
All registrations and purchases are final and non-refundable.
Email the Continuing Legal Education office at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Follow us at: @uscgouldcle/
Inspired to serve
September 28, 2022
Deepika Sharma launches Housing Law and Policy Clinic with expertise, passion for community lawyering, housing justice
Q&A with Kelsey McGregor (JD 2015)
September 27, 2022
Kelsey McGregor, counsel at WilmerHale, is working for six months as a senior supervising attorney for USC Gould's IHRC
Diverse, talented class continues trend of scholarly achievement and professional impact