About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
- Student Life
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
- JD CAREER SERVICES
- + JD STUDENT CAREER SERVICES
- CAREER COUNSELING
- CAREER EVENTS AND RESOURCES
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- EMPLOYMENT STATISTICS
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- ALUMNI SERVICES
- + CAREER INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS
- RECIPROCITY POLICY
- CONTACT US
USC Gould School of Law is located in the heart of a large metropolitan area with a highly competitive legal market. As such it has become a popular choice for many law school students and graduates from other states, many of whom want to use the resources of the Law School's Career Services Office in their job searches. Our reciprocity policy is designed to fulfill our primary responsibility to serve USC Gould students and graduates, while still offering employment information to job candidates from other law schools. Requests for use of the Law School's Career Services Office from persons who are enrolled at other ABA-accredited law schools will be based on your current law school’s reciprocity.
- SERVICES are available only on a one-to-one basis. We will allow one non-USC Gould student or graduate to use our resources for every USC Gould student or graduate granted reciprocity at another school’s career services office. Note that access will not be permitted to USC Gould’s Career Services Office if the requesting student or alumnus/a is currently receiving visitation privileges from another Southern California area law school. Reciprocity services do not include access to password-protected areas of USC Gould School of Law web pages, participation in on or off-campus recruitment programs or counseling services. No walk-in or phone requests are honored. The Career Services Office reserves the right to revoke privileges extended to an individual at any time. The Career Services Office reserves the right to modify our Reciprocity Policy at any time, without advance notice.
- RECIPROCITY is granted to Students/Alumni of other law schools for a period of two months on the following basis:
1. Online remote job listings access will be for 2 months or the length of time for access to our job postings will mirror your school’s policy.
2. If fraudulent use of online job listing access has occurred the Career Services Office has the right to revoke privileges immediately. This activity will also cause your school’s privileges to be denied indefinitely.
- REQUESTS for reciprocity services must be made in writing by the student's/ graduate's law school Career Services Office via email at least two weeks in advance of use. We will respond in writing if the request has been granted or denied. An e-mail address for the student/alumnus/a must be provided.
- SUSPENSION of services is effective from January 2 to March 1 and July 1 to November 15 of each year. No reciprocity requests or services will be granted during these periods.
Can discuss retirement, legacy
2018 Meet the Firm Night
June 21, 2018
Career-oriented evening, another ringing success
USC Law Launches Online Human Resources Certificate
June 7, 2018
New online certificate will help professionals advance in the field.