About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
USC Gould helps prepare you for a stellar legal career. You can pursue a JD degree, one of our numerous graduate and international offerings, or an online degree or certificate.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Post a Job/Résumé Collection
USC Gould School of Law
- JD CAREER SERVICES
- + JD STUDENT CAREER SERVICES
- CAREER COUNSELING
- CAREER EVENTS AND RESOURCES
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- EMPLOYMENT STATISTICS
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- ALUMNI SERVICES
- + CAREER INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS
- RECIPROCITY POLICY
- CONTACT US
Receive résumés from our students even if you aren't participating in our recruitment programs.
The USC Gould Career Services Office uses Symplicity to post jobs and collect résumés:
- To access Symplicity for the first time, visit Symplicity and select Sign Up and Post Job, and complete the online form. Please note: You must have an email account to receive online access to Symplicity. You will receive an email with access information within 24 hours of submission.
- If you are currently registered, log in to Symplicity and proceed to Jobs/Résumé Collection.
A message of hope
November 16, 2022
Judge Robert L. Wilkins chronicles family journey in 2022 Roth Lecture
Vision and Disruption: Current Realities in Entertainment
November 15, 2022
The 2022 Institute on Entertainment Law and Business addresses changes in the industry and how to adapt
In his honor
November 7, 2022
Southern California Law Review symposium celebrating Professor Christopher Stone wins ABA award