About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
Law Leadership Society
Alumni and Giving
- ALUMNI AND GIVING
- ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- LAW LEADERSHIP SOCIETY
- + ALUMNI EVENTS
- CLASS NOTES
- GIVING TO USC GOULD
- PLANNED GIVING
- CLASS GIFT CAMPAIGN
- + LAW FIRM CHALLENGE
- CONTACT US
The Law Leadership Society is the annual giving society for the USC Gould School of Law. This community of donors supports funds across the law school with annual gifts at the following amounts. For more information about membership or member courtesies, please contact Allison Edinger, Director of Annual Giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Law Leadership Society Levels:
- Benefactor - $25,000
- Partner - $10,000
- Advisor - $5,000
- Counselor - $2,500
- Advocate - $1,000
- Advocate membership will also be extended to graduates of the last 5 years who make a gift of $500 and students who make a gift of $250.
Law Leadership Society Member Courtesies:
- Recognition at your membership level in the USC Law Donor Report and other USC Gould publications
- Law Leadership Society lapel pin
- Invitations to premier USC, USC Gould, and Law Leadership Society exclusive events*
- Opportunity to purchase season passes or individual tickets to the USC Associates pre-game football picnics*
- Annual impact report
- Personal point of contact at USC Gould
- Partner and Benefactor level members are also eligible for membership in the USC Associates, the university's premier academic support group.
*Please note that, in compliance with state and local mandates, and with the safety of our alumni and friends in mind, all university events have been canceled or postponed until further notice. We look forward to welcoming you back to campus and to seeing you at future events as soon as it is safe to do so.