About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
- Student Life
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
Alumni and Giving
- ALUMNI AND GIVING
- ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- LAW LEADERSHIP SOCIETY
- + ALUMNI EVENTS
- CLASS NOTES
- THE GOULD INITIATIVE
- GIVING TO USC GOULD
- PLANNED GIVING
- CLASS GIFT CAMPAIGN
- + LAW FIRM CHALLENGE
- CONTACT US
USC Gould Mission Statement: Furthering the tradition of the Trojan Network by creating and maintaining meaningful connections among alumni and the law school.
The Alumni Association is led by a volunteer alumni board appointed by the dean for two-year terms. The group oversees a wide range of networking, educational and enrichment programming throughout the year.
- Amy Alderfer, JD 1999, President
- Cherise Sylvester-Latortue, JD 2010, Vice President
- Andres Cantero, JD 2016, Secretary
- Autumn Moore, JD 2010, Chair - Chicago
- Anitha Carambi, JD 2011, Chair - International
- Kimberley David, JD 2013, Chair - Los Angeles
- Brandon Reilly, JD 2011, Chair - Orange County
- Mary Beth Maloney, JD 2007, Chair - New York
- Nicole Gates, JD 2013, Chair - San Diego
- Eric Cheng, JD 2010, Chair - San Francisco
- Jonathan Bachand, JD 2006, Chair - Washington DC