About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
Student Quick Links:
USC Gould helps prepare you for a stellar legal career. You can pursue a JD degree, one of our numerous graduate and international offerings, or an online degree or certificate.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
Student Quick Links:
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Faculty Teaching Undergraduate Courses
USC Gould School of Law
- UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
- + BS IN LEGAL STUDIES
- MINOR PROGRAMS
- PROGRESSIVE DEGREE PROGRAMS
- 3+3 JD PROGRAM
- UNDERGRADUATE LAW COURSES
- ADMISSIONS & FINANCIAL AID
- UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
- UNDERGRADUATE FACULTY
- CONTACT US
USC Gould School of Law undergraduate law programs and courses are taught by the school's distinguished law faculty. Learn more about them below.
- Chasalow, Michael: Clinical Professor of Law and Director, Small Business Clinic
- Epstein, Lee: Professor of Law
- Garry, Hannah: Clinical Professor of Law and Director, International Human Rights Clinic
- Grabarsky, Todd: Lecturer in Law
- Gross, Ariela: John B. and Alice R. Sharp Professor of Law and History
- Guzman, Andrew T.: Dean and Carl Mason Franklin Chair in Law, and Professor of Law and Political Science
- Haddad, Mark: Lecturer in Law
- Jimenez, Felipe: Assistant Professor of Law and Philosophy
- Johnson, Peter: Lecturer in Law
- Klerman, Daniel:Edward G. Lewis Chair in Law and History, and Director, Center of Law & Social Science (CLASS)
- Larson, Rakel P: Visiting Assistant Professor of Law
- Maniscalco, Bob: Lecturer in Law
- Pleasants, Gregory: Lecturer in Law
- Rasmussen, Robert K.: J. Thomas McCarthy Trustee Chair in Law and Political Science
- Reisz, Jean: Co-Director, USC Immigration Clinic, and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Rich, Stephen M.: Maurice Jones, Jr. - Class of 1925 Professor of Law
- Roithmayr, Daria: Richard L. and Antoinette S. Kirtland Professor of Law
- Scotten, Donald: Vice Dean for Administration, and Professor of the Practice of Law
- Simon, Dan: Richard L. and Maria B. Crutcher Professor of Law and Psychology
- Stolzenberg, Nomi: Nathan and Lilly Shapell Chair in Law
- Tolson, Franita: George T. and Harriet E. Pfleger Chair in Law