About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Legacy of Leadership
USC Gould School of Law
- ABOUT USC GOULD
- A MESSAGE FROM THE DEAN
- + HISTORY OF USC GOULD
- LAW, RACE AND EQUITY
- + NEWS
- + EVENTS
- BOARD OF COUNCILORS
- CONSUMER INFORMATION (ABA REQUIRED DISCLOSURES)
- VISIT US
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- + CONTACT US
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
USC Law Family
Recent Faculty Books
- Meiram Bendat (JD 1998) takes inspiration from Prof. Elyn Saks to forge career in mental health legal advocacy
- 3Ls win earn competitive public interest fellowships
- 2021 Hale Moot Court winners announced
- Katherine Bonaguidi (JD 2002) finds fulfillment as attorney with California Innocence Project
- Gould, USC Dornsife announce joint degree in International Trade Law and Economics
- Betty Thai, MSL: From USC student to U.S. Foreign Service
- Bar Ceremony acknowledges graduates' hard work in 'historically difficult' year
- Sen. Tammy Duckworth headlines deported veterans symposium
- Q&A with Gould JD student Jesse Wang, author of 'Underdog: 12 Inspirational Stories for the Despondent Law Student'
- High school principal Angela Harding (MSL 2019) used her legal studies education to guide school during pandemic
- Southern California Law Pathway Day encourages community college students to enroll in law school
- CSO successfully transitions OCI to digital format
Answering the Role Call
November 12, 2021
LaVonda Reed inspires as first African American dean of Georgia State University College of Law
The USC Gould School of Law honors and thanks members of the law school community who have served in the military
Guiding the fight for human rights
November 8, 2021
Q&A with Henna Pithia (JD 2015), visiting clinical assistant professor of law