About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
- Student Life
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
- ABOUT USC GOULD
- A MESSAGE FROM THE DEAN
- + HISTORY OF USC GOULD
- + NEWS
- + EVENTS
- BOARD OF COUNCILORS
- ABA REQUIRED DISCLOSURES
- VISIT US
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- + CONTACT US
699 Exposition Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90089-0071
firstname.lastname@example.org | (213) 740-6473
- Andrew T. Guzman: Dean and Carl Mason Franklin Chair in Law, and Professor of Law and Political Science
- Alexander Capron: University Professor, Vice Dean for Faculty and Academic Affairs, Scott H. Bice Chair in Healthcare Law, Policy and Ethics, Professor of Law and Medicine, Keck School of Medicine, Co-Director, Pacific Center for Health Policy and Ethics
- Elizabeth Carroll: Vice Dean for Curriculum, Professor of Lawyering Skills, and Director of Legal Writing and Advocacy Program
- Donald Scotten: Vice Dean for Administration and Professor of the Practice of Law
- Amy Cheung: Executive Assistant
- Robin Maness: Associate Dean of Development, Alumni Relations and Continuing Legal Education
- Margaret Kean: Assistant Dean of Development
- Edward (Ned) Anthony: Senior Director of Development
- Nicole Stark: Director of Alumni Relations
- Allison Edinger: Director of Annual Giving
- Stephanie Lertzman: Director of Development
- Katy Schlesinger: Director of Development
- Chloe Reid: Director of Special Projects for Development
- Laurie Serafino: Senior Director of Experiential Education and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
The Real Estate Coach
October 1, 2018
Danny Guggenheim (JD 2004) brings his expertise back to campus
USC Gould Launches On-Campus Master of Studies in Law Degree
September 19, 2018
The residential master’s degree is designed for non-lawyer professionals
USC Gould Prof. Dan Simon Named Phi Beta Kappa Visiting Scholar
September 19, 2018
Simon is one of the nation’s 15 distinguished scholars chosen this year