In today's competitive and global legal market, learn how a Master of Laws (LL.M.) from a top U.S. Law School can provide an outstanding educational, professional and personal experience while increasing your marketability as a legal professional. Register now to attend an LL.M. Information Session with Admission Representatives from top U.S. Law Schools throughout the United States.
Register now to attend an LL.M. Information Session with Admission Representatives from top U.S. Law Schools. Admission representatives will present the following information to attendees. After the information session, attendees will have the opportunity to speak one-on-one with admission representatives to learn more about their respective programs.
- What is a Master of Laws (LL.M.)?
- Why to pursue an LL.M. degree in the U.S.
- What to look for in a law school and LL.M. program
- How to apply to an LL.M. program
- Specific details on each of the LL.M. programs and U.S. law schools
Participating schools include:
- Cornell University (Ithaca, NY)
- Georgetown University (Washington, D.C.)
- University of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN)
- Northwestern University (Chicago, IL)
- University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA)
- University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA)
- Vanderbilt University (Nashville, TN)
For more information on the LL.M. Information Session events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The schools listed above will also be participating in the EducationUSA LL.M. fairs in the following locations. Please be sure to check each school's website for a full travel schedule, as each school's itinerary varies. For more information on the EducationUSA tours specifically, please email: email@example.com
Wednesday, November 4
Oosterdoksstraat 4, Central Station
Thursday, November 5
Jones Day Law Firm
Regentschapsstraat 4, B-1000
Saturday, November 7
Foundation des Etats-Unis
15 Boulevard Jourdan 75014
Monday, November 9
Radisson BLU Scandinavia Hotel
Holbergsgate 30, 0166
Tuesday, November 10
University of Vienna, Juridicum
Top Floor- Main Building, Schottenbastei 10-16