Career Programming for Students
Throughout the year, the CSO offers the following career programming:
- Career Skills Workshops on topics such as Self-Assessment, Career Planning, Resume & Cover Letter Writing, Law Firm Interviewing Skills, Public Sector Interviewing Skills, and Networking.
- Panel Discussions & Guest Speakers providing information on legal careers covering a wide range of practice area specialties and employer settings including Public Interest, Government, Small and Mid-Sized Law Firms, Judicial Clerkships, In House, and alternative career options.
- An Alumni Mock Interview Program is offered twice annually providing students with the opportunity to practice their interviewing skills with attorneys in order to maximize their job search success.
- Opportunities to connect with USC Law alumni through our annual Alumni Mentor Lunch (for 1Ls and transfers) and our Alumni Mentor Program (for 2Ls and 3Ls).
- Networking opportunities with local practitioners through our annual Small and Mid-Sized Law Firm Reception and other niche employer events.