About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
- Student Life
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
Two-Year Extended Master of Laws (LLM) Degree
- TWO-YEAR EXTENDED MASTER OF LAWS (LLM) DEGREE
- APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- CAREER AND BAR
- CAMPUS HOUSING
- TUITION AND FINANCIAL AID
- ONE-YEAR MASTER OF LAWS (LLM) DEGREE
- SUMMER LAW AND ENGLISH (SLE)
- CONTACT US
If you have questions regarding Graduate & International Programs offerings please contact us at:USC Gould School of Law
Graduate & International Programs
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0071
Graduate & International Programs Staff
- Deborah Call: Associate Dean & Chief Programs Officer
- Misa Shimotsu-Kim: Assistant Dean
- Deise Benitez: Senior Academic Advisor & Registrar
- Serina Bravo: Student Programs Advisor
- Michael Burke: Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Anitha Cadambi: Associate Director of Graduate Curriculum & Instruction and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Cinthia Gonzalez: Administrative Assistant
- Sarah Hall: Director and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law
- Nicholas Kajimoto: Senior Student Services Advisor
- Stefani Lee: Student Services Advisor
- Anne Marlenga: Director of Special Projects
- Julia Martinez: Student Services Advisor
- Kristine Moe: Associate Director for Undergraduate Programs
- Magdalena Parkhurst: Administrative Assistant
- Ashley Sim: Admissions Program Manager
Email Graduate & International Programs
- On Campus Master of Laws (LLM): email@example.com
- Online Master of Laws (LLM): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master of Studies in Law (MSL): email@example.com
- Master of Comparative Law (MCL): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting International Program (VIP) for Lawyers: email@example.com
- Summer Law and English (SLE): firstname.lastname@example.org
- LLM in ADR, MDR & ADR Certificate Programs (ADR): email@example.com